This top is in a really nice stretch fabric and I like the stripes and colours. Someone gave it to me in a bag of 80’s women’s business wear. Turns out most of the bag had some serious sun stain issues.
I’ll really have to post a closeup of the collar. And, as you can see, I wasn’t planning on posting this upcycle until I was into the project so you can already see where I cut the collar off and lowered the neckline.
Super simple change since the lines, fabric and fit are pretty much perfect already!
I removed the collar and cuffs and used a double-folded bias tape to edge the cuts.
Super stylin’ brand new shirt for the grand cost of 10 minutes.
Let me know what you think and if you want to see more of the projects coming from the MostlyMommies workshops!